“Arts et Cultures en Francophonie” is a Manchester-based association (charity status pending) which provides access to French language resources for French-speaking children in the North of England.
Lothringer has been involved since its inception in March 2015, providing business analysis in the shape of:
- Business needs clarifications
- Epics write-up and prioritisation
- Project planning
- Project execution follow-up
- Business plan and business models (costs/revenues)
Lothringer is also providing ongoing digital marketing support by:
- maintaining the association’s website
- maintaining their Facebook page
- maintaining their Twitter account
- managing all marketing activities
All the work done by Lothringer for Arts et Cultures en Francophonie is free of charge.